HMMM YEAH THAT INSTALLER IS NOT 64 BIT COMPATIBLE THE GAMES MAY NOT BE EITHER.
At 04:56 a.m. 6/03/2011, you wrote:
Hi list.
I am wondering if I can get some help installing all in play software under windows 7 64 bit. I have tried e mailing and yesterday telephoning technical support, but have received no response to either commmunication yet.

the problem I am facing is this,
I start installing the all in play software, and then it gets to the bit where it has to install the jaws scripts for the program. however, I then get an error message about it not being able to find a path its looking for, I suspect because it is trying to install the scripts in the location where a 32 bit version of jaws would be, which of course it isn't, as I am running 64 bit jaws which is installed in a different place, The error message is as follows if anyone has any thoughts about how to deal with this I would be very interested, as there doesn't appear to be a brows button or anything, and all in play have remained silent to date.
Setup
Unable to execute file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\12.0\scompile.exe