To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Community Projects

Hi Jim,

As for question one that was Firestar. I agree she was pretty hot
looking for a cartoon character. After that cartoon Firestar didn't
get featured much in the Marvel comics, but Iceman went on to join the
X-Men. Spiderman, of course, was famous enough to have his own
cartoons and comic books.

As for question two I have to think about that one. Are you by chance
talking about the Wonder Twins and their pet space monkey. If not I'll
have to dig out the Super Friends dvds I have and rewatch them.

Hi Thomas,

These may have been in the seventies, but maybe you know anyway.

What was the name of the super hero that was with Spiderman and Iceman?
Fire something.  Forgive the pun, but she was hot!

And what was the name of the family in with the Super Friends.  You know
with the dragon with Lazar eyes and tail, Gleep and Gloop, the rock
rhinoceros that shot exploding rocks out of it's horn and a rock man I
think. The Father used a slingshot to shoot exploding rocks. They combined
with Space Ghost sometimes.

BFN

     Jim

The past does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA