Hi Ken,

Thank you very much.  Yeah in 1999 I was still doing dos.  I still liked that
you could put text to the screen in dos and every single dos screen reader
would read it automatically.  Do wish that we could do that in Windows.  But we
can do so much more with sounds in Windows and we do have the sapi5 text to
speech engine.

I once picked up my ex's nieces little girl because she was crying.  I never
did that ever again.  She screamed in my ear so loud that my ear rang for a day
or so.  That was almost as bad as fourth row center stage at an out door
amphitheater concert.  I mean Pat Benatar was great! but my ears rang for a day
or so after.

BFN

    Jim

Don't you hate boring taglines?