Hi Jim,

As for question one that was Firestar. I agree she was pretty hot
looking for a cartoon character. After that cartoon Firestar didn't
get featured much in the Marvel comics, but Iceman went on to join the
X-Men. Spiderman, of course, was famous enough to have his own
cartoons and comic books.

As for question two I have to think about that one. Are you by chance
talking about the Wonder Twins and their pet space monkey. If not I'll
have to dig out the Super Friends dvds I have and rewatch them.