Hi Tom.

That is true regarding what has happened in audio 3D thus far, sinse being strictly logical Shades, Sarah, monkey business etc are first person 2D titles rather like the original doom itself not 3D ones, though I admit due to the analogue movement both styles have we have sometimes confused the two.

It'll be good to see how the 3D works. In fact I would guess that sinse you here the environment around angela change and directions are relative to your movement, it would actually literally be a 3D first person game, rather like metroid prime, though as i'm not even sure if 3D third person is possible in audio this is really me just being exacting about deffinitions ;D.

There may be some issues with look commands and my sense of space, but that's what betas are for, though I am hoping your engine is precise enough to make things easily understandable for me. ---- but heck that's what betas are for.

Beware the Grue!