Yeah! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 3/31/2011

Almost human? Oh my God! And here I was, thinking you're getting better? You're a game developer! You're supposed to be inhumanely evil, ornery, dastardly, all that fun stuff. Not human! (grin)

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>