thankyou!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] battle zone

I really don't understand why you guys have so many problems. I've gotten pretty far in the game, although I haven't beaten it. This is because the second boss is giving me some problems. he throws fireballs extremely quickly and it's real hard to destroy him when things speed up. however the enemies themselves aren't all that hard if you have patience and don't rush things. you also need to apply some strategy to things as well. for instance the teleporting enemies. you'd think this is a random thing, but you'd be wrong. they only teleport on specific coordinates. which means that if you stand at a teleport point, an unlimited amount of enemies can potentially spawn. you'll kill them, then by simply jumping straight up and landing, or just taking a step back then forward, you'll get a bunch more to appear. to be honest I find this logic rather flawed and broken since if you know there are a bunch of enemy spawn points somewhere, you can simply use the jump command to cover some distance and prevent the spawning from triggering. . also remember if enemies teleport all around you and you have enough bullets, use your machine gun to destroy them in no time. there's also the shop, don't forget that. so buy some bullets for the machinegun there. don't bother buying any of the other items since you'll get them in large quantities. in every other case just use the sword. you can swing it as fast as you want with no penalties so break the space bar to kill enemies faster lol