From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 2:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] battle zone

I do agree with you on that point. I'm all for challenge but when you
actually find yourself in a litterally impossible situation where, let's say

you've got two sets of blades spaced closely together and you've got a
boulder coming at you. Since the blades will kill you if you ump even while
they're "off", it's all but impossible to jump over te boulder in those
situations. And if the blades are close enough together you don't even have
the option of taking a few seps backward to buy yourself some breathing
room. So no, I don't think it's just a matter of it being a hard game. There

are definitely balance issues that prevent me from fully enjoying the game.
And I must say the synthesized character voices don't help matters any.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!