Well, it's an open-source game, so Jim can just make the wrestlers the way he wants to.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wrestling games

Hi Jim,

Honestly, I don't know much about TNA Impact and have only watched it
a couple of times. All I know about it is that it has inherited a few
super stars like Jeff Hardy from the WWE, and has a bunch of other
wrestlers I've never even heard of. So for that reason I wouldn't be a
good authority on creating a TNA Wrestling game. Besides that I'm
thinking of explicitly creating a game based on the WWE roster, either
past or present, rather than one of the little known outfits like TNA
which has only ben around five or six years or something like that.
Although, I am given to understand TNA has slowly been growing in
popularity over the last couple of years.

Cheers!

Hi Thomas,

Yes! GLOW was the best. Of course I had sight back then. But I was going
to ask you to include the T N A Knockout division.  You know Madison, The
beautiful people, Taylor Wilds, O D B, Awesome Kong etc etc.

And I am training up to be the referee. <grin>

BFN

     Jim

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said
"Implants?"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920