Hi,

True enough. Although, the fact it is open source does beg the
question of what language to write it in. I'm obviously in favor of
C/C++, but I get the feeling others might want it written in something
a little easier. If it was written in C-Sharp, for example, it might
be more easier for someone else other than myself to upgrade. Plus if
written using Mono it would be fully cross-platform too. The downside
of using .Net is of course you have to have .Net version x installed
to play it. That might be alright for some, but I know there are some
people who are against .Net inprinciple. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Cheers!