Hi Trouble,

Yes, you must run the setup.exe file in my winkit.zip file.  Which is how the
games were meant to be installed in the first place because the winkit.zip
creates the kitchensinc folder and installs a game menu system.

And then found by Susan;

Hello all, I just found out something I hope will help you Sherry,  ok you
no how in windows 7 we have to program file folders? One is just called
program files, and the other is called program files x86, well  here is what
happen to me. I  installed the winkit program and it went into  just the
program files x86 folder. And when I installed the games they went into  the
folder. Called just program files. So  fined out witch one is the winkit one
and go to witch of the program folders the computer put the games in and
copy and past them into the winkit one it works.
Like I found out winkit was in the program files x86 so I went to just
program files and  copyed the games from kitchen inc and put them in program
files x86 kitchen inc and then I removed the one  in program files. Just
deleatted the folder.

Make sure you are in admenastrater
Hope that helps.

Susan