Hi Jim,

Smile. Yeah, there are a lot of plays missing. That's for sure.

I remember back in the 1980's I had this old football game for the
Apple II-E, and it would litterally give you a list of something like
23 plays for the offense alone.  While that might give you probably
every play you can think of at the time I was maybe 6 or 7, not that
up on football plays etc, so it actually got to be too confusing
because you had to have an in depth understanding of what all those
plays were to effectively use them. Even then th e game would screw up
and intersept a screen pass treating it as a long pass and other weird
bugs. Lol!