Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I might be able to do it better now, but I delete the dat files once you
start the game so that one can not just quit the game if they are losing.  I
think that I could now trap the alt f4 and send it to as if one pressed the
escape key and thus you would need to return to the game or forfeit the game,
but either way the dat files would be rewritten the way that they are now with
the escape key.

BFN

    Jim

The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA