Oh ok Jim sounds good, is there a way however for now to just change the team names if you want?

On 4/18/2011 6:03 AM, Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Jason,

Yeah, sorry, I do not know the CFL football rules. And I have no idea how the college playoffs are figured. So since my game uses NFL rules playoff structure etc I just used the NFL team names. And I recorded the sounds for the game right off of a football video game as my Nephew played it.

BFN

    Jim

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA