Hi Charles,

Well, let me amend my statement. I still break rules I don't agree
with, but I'm more selective with the ones I choose to break. I don't
break rules just for breaking them, but usually have some compelling
reason for doing so. Usually it has to do with some rule that is
either rimpractical or non-sensical.

For example, BSVI or someone purchases a laptop primarily for
business/company use. I'll certainly use it for that purpose, but I
wouldn't have any second thoughts about dropping a few games on their
as well in case I want to play them while traveling, on a break, etc.
The rule that I wouldn't be allowed to play games on that system
wouldn't make any sense to me since I can do both quite easily, and if
they don't want those games on their when I return it that's what the
uninstall option is for. I can just as easily remove those games
without having a lot of my own stuff on their if I have to return it.