Well its sad that all the good people that actually knew what they were doing and that cared have gone. The admin I knew at the educational instatution has left due to budget cuts, he had his own business anyway. The computer and carriers advisers that had creative minds and ideas and really made the organisation I had actually run over the poor blind aspect and become more normal left, or got premoted.
Now we have organisations for the poor blind.
Its not their fult that its all for poor and super poor blind per say unless they are like well just like it. But I am sad all the good people are gone, even the coms person that got my phone has gone away and the new one runs by procedure only.

Basically everything is done as is with no modification.
Basically the poor blind get what they get because thats whats on paper.
This may sound harsh but whatever has changed the good people that can think outside the square have no wish to work in these places though there is preasure and loads of burnout at least in some places. ANd before I get flamed to a crisp, I tried both ways once with creative people when they were still there and the second with the hum drum people.
Its why I don't consolt the orgs, by the book and always by the book.
Worse, I know most of it, because I have read the book basically verbatum.
Guidelines for the poor blind to be adjusted for whatever is needed.
Now its like robots reading procedures and executing them.
And I am sad that most won't know or give a frak about it.
I'm not sure what to do about this but clearly something needs to be done somehow and somewhere though after I got robots reading stuff at me I have pushed myself mostly out the loop bar esentual services like equipment perchace and library service.