I got this from an hj interview cast released.
All the big projects are mentioned the smaller ones were mentioned as not being that good. I wander if there is or should be a history of screenreaders since noone really knows what came first.
jaws was the first big reader.
But all the smaller ones are  forgotten.
keynote was the only reader for dos, mastertouch was big.
But the rest I never heard about.