Hi,

Actually, not all the clones and clone commanders followed Order 66.
Read Dark Lord: the Rise of Darth Vader. According to that book while
most of the clones turned on their Jedi commanders many had become
loyal to their Jedi commanders and refused to turn. That allowed a
handful such as Olee Starstone to escape alive and go into hiding. Of
course, Darth Vader then hunted them down and killed many of them the
point I'm making is that according to the books not all the clones
were totally loyal to Palpatine. Although, most of them were..