This is true. I did know that happened, as I've read Dark Lord... which was an amazing book by the way. But at the same time I think that was a bit of a minority event as I haven't come across anyone else who was in the same situation. Shrine and Starstone just happened to get lucky if you ask me. Though it was a good piece of luck and let them start quite a bit of trouble before they were found. lol. But it was nice to see a bunch of clones who had apparently overcome that particular problem.