Hi,

Yeah, I remember. That's why I said Mara could have killed Jason, but
he cheated by distracting her with Ben's image. That moment of
hesitation was all it took to use the poison dart. Otherwise she'd
have ended it right then and their. However, she gave him one heck of
a battle. It got down right brutal if you come down to it. Jason used
an emotional weakness and Mara paid for it with her life.