Ah ok my mistake. Well all I know is before installing moda beta 18 when
running GG I got a direct x error and after installing it just kinda worked
lol!  So I figured it had something to do with the VB thingies.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] updated gg sounds.

Hi,

Darren wrote:

you will need the v6 run time libraries, but you can get these from
installing MODA beta 18. That's what fixed my grizzly gulch running under
Windows XP.

My reply:

Interesting. The libraries that MOTA beta 18 ship with is the Visual
C++ 9.0 runtime libraries not the VC++ 6 libraries. I.E. Visual C++
2008 runtime. I'm sort of surprised it fixed an issue with GG, but am glad
it did.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6114 (20110511) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6114 (20110511) information _____________