Best I can say is go on a hunt for your cd rom.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 12:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] updated gg sounds.

I say once3 again.
1. will the sounds work in win 7 and in a 64 bit format?
2. where can one down load the newer sounds?
3. Since I can't find my gg cd-rom. Where could one down load gg and would
it work in win 7 and in a 64 bit format?
Many Many Thanks.
Ron who misses this game as well.

Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com