Thanks for the comments.

IN regards to the gun holster sound, I did normalize it before mixing it.
It's the same sound used in MODA. I wanted you to hear it but  I wanted it
to be subtle as well. 

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Desiree Oudinot
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 1:45 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] updated gg sounds.

Hi,
I want to say thanks for adapting these sounds so it adds a freshness to a
game that's obviously never going to have a sequel, much less be updated.
I do have a suggestion though. The gun holstering sound is very low in
relation to the sound of the criminal as he taunts you. Could you somehow
raise the volume of the sound or use another one because I really can't hear
it that well, and I think raising it up a little in the mix would add
dramatic effect.

On 5/11/11, Darren Duff <duff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Best I can say is go on a hunt for your cd rom.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] 
> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
> Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 12:24 PM
> To: Gamers Discussion list
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] updated gg sounds.
>
> I say once3 again.
> 1. will the sounds work in win 7 and in a 64 bit format?
> 2. where can one down load the newer sounds?
> 3. Since I can't find my gg cd-rom. Where could one down load gg and 
> would it work in win 7 and in a 64 bit format?
> Many Many Thanks.
> Ron who misses this game as well.
>
> Ron Kolesar
> kolesar16...@roadrunner.com
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 8:53 AM
> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Subject: [Audyssey] updated gg sounds.
>
>> Ok guys... just a few additions.
>>
>> 1. the music for the hotel now has a crackling fire sound behind it I 
>> thought that would make it a little more cozy. hahaha.
>> 2. The sounds of the outlaws in the old mine that I forgot to update 
>> in the last batch.
>> I have removed the old zip file link and replaced it with this one.
>> This zip file includes all of my changes except the horse sounds. IF 
>> anyone needs them let me know. Once again just extract the files to 
>> the sounds folder making sure to overwrite the old ones.
>>
>> The link is
>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/c3fqyo
>>
>> Darren Duff.
>>
>> amateur radio station KK4AHX.
>>
>> Drummer for The Overflow worship band!
>>
>> Band web site http://www.theoverflowband.com 
>> <http://www.theoverflowband.com/>
>>
>> Personal Phone: (678)936-6113
>>
>> Mobile E-mail mobiledu...@gmail.com
>>
>> personal E-mail duff...@gmail.com
>>
>> windows live messenger *no mail please* darren...@hotmail.com
>>
>> skype contact duffman31279
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>> list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>> list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
> list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 6113 (20110511) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 6113 (20110511) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6113 (20110511) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

  

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6114 (20110511) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6114 (20110511) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to