Hi,
I want to say thanks for adapting these sounds so it adds a freshness
to a game that's obviously never going to have a sequel, much less be
updated.
I do have a suggestion though. The gun holstering sound is very low in
relation to the sound of the criminal as he taunts you. Could you
somehow raise the volume of the sound or use another one because I
really can't hear it that well, and I think raising it up a little in
the mix would add dramatic effect.