well, from what I can remember it was different enough to savage gambit. being able to pit 2 pc's against each other was nice, but imho things like the far/medium/close distances made it unique enough. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Dark,
That was one of the games I wasn't sure I wanted to convert.
I was thinking it was like the savage gambit.
As for breakout, we had a different format than the current games in that you are moved automatically from left to right and back again.
You hear the state of the bricks in front of you as you move across.
You can fire the ball from your gun.
When the ball hits it disintegrates and knocks out the brick.
Each layer of bricks makes a different sound.
As you knock out bricks, the frequency of the objects gets higher and you move faster left to right.
Phil

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com