Hi all

  Perhaps I'm missing something here.  But I'm looking for a hint about the
first level I guess you would say.  I've gottten over the bridge, through
the woods, and to the cave.  While there it seems I've found all the
crystals/cubes.  however going up the ladder doesn't help, the barrier still
stands.  I figured I knew what I was doing but apparently not.  Help would
be appreciated.

Ron