Hey guys, I've just posted version 2.2b which has a few bug fixes and a few new
requested features.  In haven't added in mission 10 yet, but these changes were
enough that I felt it was worthy of posting.  I've fixed that troublesome bug
that would keep you from playing a new game immediately after losing one.
Turned out it was a typo.  I've added sounds to indicate land and water tiles,
so that goes faster.  Finally, I've added support for background music!  There
is now a music sub folder for the game.  Take your favorite music files and
name them "music1.mp3" up to "music10.mp3" and put them into the music sub
folder.  Lunimals will detect the music files and will play them throughout the
game.  It will always start with the lowest number file, but after that it
randomly chooses from among the files.  The Pause key allows you to pause and
unpause the music, and the Home key picks a new random song.  I didn't include
any music files, so for those
 interested, here is a collection of really great background music taken from
the mainstream game MorrowWind.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/morrowwindmusic.zip