You need to head east and jump over the small gap. Then jump over the gap to the south. The wall switch will remove the bars blocking the door at the top of the ladder. The floor switch inside that room can only be activated with the Ground Smash ability you get from collecting all the crystals.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 4:03 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Airik the cleric question

Hi all

 Perhaps I'm missing something here.  But I'm looking for a hint about the
first level I guess you would say.  I've gottten over the bridge, through
the woods, and to the cave.  While there it seems I've found all the
crystals/cubes. however going up the ladder doesn't help, the barrier still
stands.  I figured I knew what I was doing but apparently not.  Help would
be appreciated.

Ron