From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 10:51 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lunimals version 2.0b

I do plan to add the ability to buy more solar batteries and solar panels,
I've just been putting it off until later.  That is a tricky thing to
balance since, as you've said, power is the main thing which limits your eco
system.  Up until now, I've been balancing the missions knowing how much
power you would have and how fast you can get more, but the second people
can upgrade those it will change everything.  I guess this just makes me a
little nervous about adding it, although in custom games it is less of a
problem.  I've got it on my "to do" list, lol.