Well then I've obviously got to pay more attention.  I've found no such gap
yet.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Airik the cleric question

You need to head east and jump over the small gap. Then jump over the gap to
the south. The wall switch will remove the bars blocking the door at the top
of the ladder. The floor switch inside that room can only be activated with
the Ground Smash ability you get from collecting all the crystals.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!