Hi Ken and Jeremy,

Yeah, I still do not know what the big deal is about us programming our games
in VB6.  I mean installing my winkit.zip file is minuscule and simple to do as
compared to needing to install the 300 meg latest net frame work and the very
latest DirectX.  But hey I have been creating blind accessible games for over
20 years and found out a very long time ago that I need to have a thick skin
because no matter what I do, I am not going to totally please every one.  But I
am very happy in that I always have and still do get allot of very positive
feedback from my games.  Now not always from the Audyssey list, but in private
Email and phone calls.  That is not to say that I don't from the Audyssey list
as well, but...  I am still having fun creating games and plan to keep on doing
so for the foreseeable future.

Lets all just have fun and get along. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA