Hi Che,

I don't know if you are aware of this but Android is actually a Linux
varient. So when you say us Linux users are dreamers, doesn't have
mass apeal, and then announce that we all could be using Android in a
few years you are defeating your own argument since Android is a
mobile version of Linux designed for Android phones.  Besides that
Linux is showing up in all kinds of devices cell phones, your Play
Station III, on network servers, some Del netbooks, etc. So regardless
what you say  Linux does have mass apeal and support for Linux is
growing. Especially, in the handheld devices market. The success of
Android, which is based on Linux technology, proves the success of
Linux in the mainstream market.

The one thing I do agree with you on that Android phones, IPhones,
IPods, etc have become extremely popular, and it would not surprise me
in the least if tomorrows computers are no bigger than a cell phone
and they run a mobile version of Linux like Android or Apples IOS.
Which of course will only prove my point that developing games based
on Windows 98 era programming languages, tools, and libraries probably
is not a good idea given that Android, IOS, etc is probably in our
future. In either case you are right for the moment though a person
should do what makes them happy regardless of what I say or anyone
else says.

Cheers!