i do see where you come from Jim, but its a lost cause and here is why. I got one game that I liked called PZ98. Now that was a very nice game to play and have spent hours and even days at that tank. I had a problem with getting it running and Phil and Kelley took the time to get mine working. I can get it to work on everything but win7. It will run but not how it was made to run. That my friend is where you will be sitting. Your stuff works now but is getting very short time All the time spent bitching about it could of ben spent looking at .net or anything being used today.
A rock that don't move gets no moss but a lot of bird...