Hi Jim,

Smile. I can answer that question with a question of my own. The
problem is simply this. Its true that your games can be played on
Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 currently by installing your Winkit
setup. That's all well and good. Question is, when some of these newer
technologies are mainstream and Windows X will no longer run your
games what will you do about it?

That's the problem. We don't want to attack you, put you down, but
question your desire to use VB 6 under those circomstances. Its our
worry/concern that one day   sooner or later we are all going to not
be able to play any of your games on a modern PC because changes in
technology will require  you to personally upgrade and change the way
you do things or we have to simply stop playing your games. NOw, since
all of your games are free you are under no obligation to do anything
for us let alone give us a game at all. However, it does seem like a
shame if I or someone else were to upgrade to Windows X only to find
none of your games work any more, and you have no desire to upgrade to
the new technology. Does that clarify our position for you?

also before I close I want to make a little note about .Net. Its true
for Windows XP users that they may have to install a 300 MB update
simply because .Net does not ship with XP by default. However, were
you using Windows 7 that would not be an issue/problem since .Net 4.0
is integrated directly into the OS and is preinstalled by default. So
where I have to install something extra to run VB 6 apps on Windows 7
I don't have to install anything at all to run VB .Net apps as the
.Net stuff ships with Windows 7.

HTH