Hi,

This is a really, really nice explanation and sum-up of everything. Very well
written, I couldn't have done it any better.
Sure, to write a basic concept of a game very quickly, BGT would be enough. But
then, to compile it, you would have to purchase the lite version ($30) already.
Of course you would get that back if you get pre-orders, but still. Then you
could use Autoit.
In itself, I think Autoit is very neat, I even have seen a couple of games
including graphics written in it. And as I do use it myself, I can say that
getting a game up and running is very easy and can be done extremely quickly.
So, it all depends on what you want to use, how much time you have, and pretty
much that.

Sent from my iPhone