Since braille is one of the items that can be shipped, I wonder if these items
would be allowed since the map contains some braille.  Lol, it would certainly
be a stretch, but I'm hoping this works out.  I completely agree that the price
needs to be as low as possible, so if there is a way to have the shipping free
in the US, there should be no trouble there.  I'm less hopeful for free
international shipping, though I would be glad if someone had a solution for
that too.  If this information helps anyone find a solution, the items would be
shipped in a standard 8.5 by 11 bubble wrap envelope.