the same happens in newzealand.
At 12:45 p.m. 24/06/2011, you wrote:
Hi jeremy.

I'm not sure how it is in the us, but in the uk the rnib provides free postage articals for the blind lables to post to and from visually impared people.

however, the materials they can be used on can only be braille, audio tape or the like, and cannot be used on other things, for instance my parents got told off when sending me some of my prescription eye medication when i went to university without it using one of said lables.

I'm also not sure if they work internationally.

I'm afraid unless there is a way to get these relatively cheaply, ---- ie max of 15 dollars or so outside the us, I'm not sure how useable they will be for international players of the game, and frankly I hate the idea of the game being us specific for just this reason.

all the best,