Hi Trouble,

Yeah, I noticed that as well. There doesn't seem to be any official
ruling on weather a package is to be sealed or not sealed. I guess
that is why most of the stuff I get free matter is usually in some
sort of special container that can be easily opened and closed. Tapes
come in those little green boxes with snaps on them. Books come in a
square plastic box with a strap on them, and news letters come in an
envelope with a mettle clip on them that can easily be opened or
closed. I guess we now know why.