Hi Aprone.

personally, dollar 11 is okay for me, sinse that works out at around 6 pounds. yes, me paying more because I happen not to live in the us is irritating, but so long as it isn't too much it doesn't strike me as a problem, ---- eg, free in the us but 7 dollars for postage elsewhere, afterall if you lived in the uk or even in mainland Europe matters would be reversed.

As a suggestion though, instead of trying to do this at cost and having different international prices, why not just charge everyone a minimal price and leave it at that, ---- say 12 dollars per person, in or out of the us.

Extra cash goes into game developement making more products etc, and your not reliant on people's donations to keep things running but can have a reasonable prophit to plow into making more for the game.

of course, if I'm expected to pay eleven or tweleve dollars, I will expect a reasonably sized game with lots to do in it and not something I'm likely to finish in five minutes, but I think this is possible.

Pluss of course, once people have the head band, you can develope more stuff for it later, and the more people have it, the more worth while it'll be for you to use it.

Beware the grue!