Funnily enough, I much prefer british synths, which is why I have scansoft daniel for my sapi applications and orphius Alan for Hal.

A lot is personal preference though. Obviously, I'm less of a fan of American synths, ---- not the least because my gramma and method of writing always sound extremely wrong in an Us synth.

Another thing though which is weerd, is i'm less keen on female synths for some reason.

I have no idea why this is, I certainly have no such preference with audio book readers or the like, I just find for some reason I much prefer a male synth to a female one.

But this is obviously just an aesthetic preference with no actual basis, and I certainly wouldn't object to any game using a synth for menues etc so long as it is understandable.

Beware the grue!