To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] console gaming almost at an end

Hmmm, interesting artical, though I'm not as convinced myself, not with some of the things the Wii has done in control that are specifically tied to the hardware.

however, I will say that with the far fewer playable mainstream games, i'm less interested myself in consoles than I used to be back in the days of the Snes or Mega drive when many games were playable for me, or even during the release of the gba where I could play games using a gamecube and gba player.

As I've said, access wise I stil think indi developers are the best way forward.

Beware the grue!