Well guys, Castaways has officially been in development for a week!  It was
last friday evening, when I came up with the idea, and subsequently worked out
most of the code at work that night.  It has come a long way, and still has a
ways to go.  At this very moment I've been running tests on the multiplayer
portions of the game.  To start, they are limited, but this will give me a good
idea of the direction I should go in next.

If I can finish my tests in time, I will be posting version 1.0b, which
contains the basic multiplayer co op mode!  Woot!  I don't have much time
before I go to work though, so I'm racing to finish!