Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] graphics in audio games, was: Jeremy's speed

Hi,

To be very honest, sometimes it's the lack of graphics for me that can put
me off a game. No they aren't important primarily and the main focus should
always be game play. But for someone who has a little sight like myself, I
have to say it does add something else into the game.

I'm not saying for a second take away the accessibility, I'd be the first
one to say don't do that. but as has already been proven with castaways and
with time of conflict, this doesn't have to happen. It's a question of 1
doing it and 2 doing it in a way that doesn't compremise either side.