Dark mentioned that Blind Adrenaline could pull sighted players, but the name would be a hinderance if I put in graphics. Actually, we have a full set of graphics for all the suited games, along with mouse support to click on cards etc. additionally, the poker games show the cards, though the graphics aren't as fleshed out as the suited games. I did this thinking the friends and family of sighted players would want to play with them, and although we did get a few sighted players, overall it was a large waste of coding time unfortunately. Folks on the site have told their friends and family about Blind Adrenaline, let them know they play there a lot and love it, and they can play for free for a month an dall that, and yet, almost nobody sighted checked it out. I think the reasons for this are many, but it was a good lesson to me as a commercial game developer. BTW, I love graphics, in fact made my living doing compositing and 3D animation before losing my sight, but the potential for cross selling here, at least in my experience is very limited. In other words, if someone were going to develop a audio game and had limited time to get it out the door, I'd advise them to forget the graphics.
  Thoughts?
 Che