Lol yeah you do especially after the ideas we've just been bouncing around
lol

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: 20 July 2011 19:51
To: blindadrenal...@gmail.com; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] This is all crazy

I think hearing back from Che was what we all needed, in order to move past
this.  Che, I'm glad to hear how calm and understanding you're being.  Che
and I aren't going anywhere, and Dark has undoubtedly been showered with
mail telling him he was without guilt in the matter, so I guess it is time
for us to look forward.  I, for one, have a LOT! of coding to do, so away I
go, lol.