First of all, to Dark, you had no hand in this whatever man, and frankly I think you would make a great co moderator of this list, much the opposite of your feelings about your posts.
  Secondly, I am genuinely sad that Thomas has decided to leave the list.
My messages to him were more harsh than I normally would send to someone on a public list, but I felt it was required to get a point through to him that he had already missed time and again.
  I had no idea he would react so violently.
I think Thomas is a good dude, and as I stated in my message to him, he has done a lot of good for the community here, and I hope he comes back, and I hope MOTA is a raving success for him. For those of you that feel I drove Thomas away, I encourage you to read what was posted again. I did not personally insult the man, I was pointing out that while he has been going on and on about what an experienced intelligent non lazy programmer should be capable of, his own output has been stuck in neutral for years. So not only were his statements hipocracy, but in putting down other languages that new developers might look into, he was doing harm to the community. instead of a mea culpa, or a reasoned response, he freaked out instead. I just don't think there was any arguing that he was adversely affecting potential new developers and he knew it, so he took the low road. At any rate, it looks like we've all pretty much got our minds made up on the issue one way or the other at this point, so lets get back to gaming, eh? And if anyone talks to Thomas, please let him know I bear no ill will to him for that eloquent cussing he laid on me, I've answered in anger many times myself and regreted it the next day, we're all human.
  Later all,
Che