Wow that is quite a lot. This would prevent the same names occurring so often, unless the parents decided to name a child after themselves.
On 7/21/2011 1:07 AM, Jeremy Kaldobsky wrote:
I can produce a list of, probably about 10 thousand boy, and 10 thousand girl
names if you guys want it.  Haha, I think it is overkill though.  In fact, I
doubt anyone will ever see all 1000 names currently in Castaways.