HI,

Playing my first game. I built a mine, and assigned a miner. the game says
that the person has mined some ore. but when I check the mine, it says 0
lumber.

Why would it say that? How do I see how much ore has been mined?

I do have a forge, but it is still being built. I check the mine just after
it says the ore has been mined, but nothing there.
Any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

rich