To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways: Stone Masons

does lumberjacks carry the logs they cut to the store house first, and then relying on peasants to carry them to the soremill for the carpenters, or do
lumberjacks carry the logs to soremills directly. and for the bricks that
the masons make, will they have to be transported to the store house by
peasants as well?