That information does help!
Thanks.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways: Stone Masons

It isn't super realistic, or efficient, but this is how the do things in order
to keep the game balanced how it currently is.
When a lumber jack cuts logs, or a stone mason cuts bricks, those are carried
directly to the storehouse, no matter where
those resources will wind up next.  So the lumberjack might actually carry logs
past the sawmill just to drop them off at the
storehouse, where a peasant then must carry it back to the saw mill to be cut
into lumber.  I know not everyone will like
that it works that way, but it is necessary for the current balance of the
game, to sometimes create a little more work for
the peasants.  I hope this information helps.